You can make an appointment
- On this website: Make appointment
- Through the secretariat (+32) 02.726.03.00
- Through the secretariat on workingsdays from 08am en 20pm: 02 726 03 00.
- Call time for results on working days between 11am en 12am
- Appointments for more than one person have to be mentionned at the reservation (by phone or on the website)
- We appreciate you to be on time.
- You can only move or cancel an appointment by calling our secretariat (+32) 02.726.03.00.
- Please call before 10 o’clock in the morning to ask for a doctor visit at home.
- Home visits are only intended for people who are unable to move or who are seriously ill.
- Try as much as possible to come to the consultation at the doctors’ practice.
Do you want an urgent appointment and is there no longer an appointment available online? Please contact us by telephone (+32) 02.726.03.00.
The doctors in this practice work according to the Convention rates.
The general practitioner in training
This medical office is an authorized training practice for future general practitioners.
The general practitioner in training (HAIO) is a graduate doctor in training to become a specialist in general / family practice. The doctor in training works independently, but there is daily consultation with the family doctor of the patient / the training supervisor.